Commission Meeting Minutes April-15-2019
April 15, 2019 3rd Day April Term
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the April 8, 2019 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved April Expenditures
- Approved April Payroll
- Information was received from Tonya Potter, Dispatch Director, that Amber Day was hired as a full-time dispatcher on April 15, 2019. Her rate of pay will be $9.50 per hour. Also received word that Jennie McManis resigned her position as dispatcher on April 14, 2019.
- County Commission met with Jason Sivils, Great River Engineering. He took information on the SW 90th Rd bridge project.
- Bids were opened for hazardous waste removal at the old hospital building at 2nd and Gulf Streets. Randy Vilela was present and three bids were received. 1) Gerken Environmental at $124,129.00 2) Sunbelt Environmental Services at $123,750.00 and 3) Abatement Systems at $124,884.00. Jeff Tucker moved to accept the Sunbelt Environmental bid for the removal of hazardous material from the old hospital building. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Ben Reed motioned to replace the culvert for the City of Golden City located at the intersection of Potter and Lincoln Streets. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Received a quote from Hoffman Pest Control for treatment of termites at the Courthouse for $2,500.00. Mike Davis motioned to accept their bid. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.