Commission Meeting Minutes Apr-6-2020
April 6, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the March 30, 2020 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved April Expenditures
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department, and discussed the Covid-19 virus. He handed out a copy of the Governor’s stay at home order.
- Count Commission reviewed the 2019 Financial Statements for all Townships.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Daniel Crihfield was hired as a part-time deputy on March 31, 2020. His rate of pay will be $8.25 per hour.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk