Commission Meeting Minutes Apr-27-2020
April 27, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the April 20, 2020, meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved Liquor License – Prime Liquor
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department, and discussed the COVID-19 virus.
- A tele-conference was held with Ann Pierce, Great River Engineering, on the NW 45th Ln BRO project.
- County Commission met with Tonya Potter, Dispatch Director, and discussed dispatch and the storage container.
- Information was received from Tonya Potter, Dispatch Director, that Nicolai Flores was hired on April 12, 2020 as a part-time dispatcher. His rate of pay will be $10.00 per hour.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk