Commission Meeting Minutes - 8/6/18
August 6, 2018
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the July 30, 2018 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved August Expenditures
- Approved August Payroll
- Approved Monthly Reports – Assessor, Collector’s Monthly Settlement, County Clerk, Public Administrator and Recorder of Deeds
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Tony Azua would start as a full-time jailer on July 29, 2018. His rate of pay will be $7.85 per hour.
- County Commission met with Shaen Rooney and Dave Landoll from Empire and representatives from five township boards to discuss Road Use Agreements between Empire and the Townships for the Wind Energy Projects.
- Bids for Sheriff cars will be opened on August 20, 2018.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk