Commission Meeting Minutes - 7/30/18
July 30, 2018
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the July 23, 2018 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved July Expenditures
- Approved time sheets to be paid on Wednesday, August 1, 2018
- A discussion was held about a meeting between Township Officials and Empire pertaining to the wind energy project. It has been set for Monday, August 6, 2018.
- County Commission met with Randy Vilela concerning the overseeing of the asbestos removal and demolition of the old hospital. He will submit an estimate to the county for this at a future time.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Raymond Wright and Travis Matlock were hired on July 16, 2018 as part-time jailers. Their pay rate is $8.00 per hour. Also that Cameron Blake Lovan was hired as a full-time jailer on July 9, 2018. His pay rate will be $7.85 per hour.
- Information was received that the water heater at the jail went out. The Commission checked prices. They also discussed the cooling vents in the new dispatch and the air conditioner not keeping the room up to temp.