Commission Meeting Minutes 3-12-18
March 12, 2018
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the March 5, 2018 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved March Expenditures
- Approved time sheets to be paid on Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Jamie Baird was removed from payroll on March 10, 2018. Also that Jonathan Chase McClane went from part-time jailer to full-time on March 11, 2018. His rate of pay will be $7.85 per hour.
- County Commission met with Emergency Management Director Tom Ryan and discussed the installation of power at the EOC storage building. The Commission suggested that he get started on that as soon as possible.
- County Commission met with Astra Ferris, Barton County Chamber, and discussed concerns on restrictions for renters on the proposed housing for the hospital grounds after demolition.