Commission Meeting Minute February-4-2019
February 4, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the January 28, 2019 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved February Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Assessor, Circuit Clerk, Public Administrator and Recorder of Deeds
- The County Commission signed a contract with Randy Vilela of Randy Vilela Trucking, Hauling and Demolition out of Pittsburg, Kansas to oversee remediation (asbestos removal) of the hospital project. Total cost will be $21,000.00.
- County Commission met with Astra Ferris, Chamber of Commerce, and signed Economic Development Service contract for 2019.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Chad McManis was hired as a full-time deputy on January 17, 2019 at a pay rate of $10.00 per hour. Also, Dustin Hayden was hired as a part-time transport officer/jailer on January 28, 2019 at a pay rate of $8.00 per hour.
- Interviews were held for the Director of Dispatch position.