Commission Agenda Meeting Nov-12-2019
Notice is hereby given that the Barton County Commission will hold a meeting on the 12th day of
November, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in the office of the County Commission, Barton County, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting will include the following open topics and any other matter that comes before the County Commission.
- Discuss correspondence received by Commission since last meeting
- Approve Minutes of the November 4, 2019 meeting
- Approve invoices to be paid on Monday, November 18, 2019
- Approve Monthly Reports
- 11:00 a.m. –
- Mike Smalley, Prosecuting Attorney
- Mitch Shaw, Sheriff
- Rusty Rives, Lamar Police Chief
- 4:00 p.m. – Road and Bridge
- Courthouse will be closed on Monday, November 11th in observance of Veterans Day. County Commission will meet on Tuesday, November 12th.
- LEPC will meet on Thursday, November 14th at Noon at Thiebaud Auditorium.