Commission Agenda Meeting May-3-2021
Notice is hereby given that the Barton County Commission will hold a meeting on the 3rd day of May 2021 at 9:00 a.m. in the office of the County Commission, Barton County, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting will include the following open topics and any other matter that comes before the County Commission.
- Discuss correspondence received by Commission since last meeting.
- Approve Minutes of the April 26, 2021 meeting
- Approve invoices to be paid on Monday, May 10, 2021
- Approve Monthly Reports
- Approve Time Sheets to be paid on Thursday, May 6th
- 10:00 a.m. – Aaron Metz, Allstate Benefits
- 11:00 a.m. – Joe Moore and John Davis, Lamar Police Department
- 3:00 p.m. – Road & Bridge Crew
- Courthouse will be closed on Friday, May 7th in observance of the Truman’s Birthday, Holiday.