Commission Agenda Meeting March-18-2019
March 18, 2019 12th Day January Term
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Mike Davis moved to accept the minutes of the March 11, 2019 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved March Expenditures
- Approved Collector’s Annual Settlement
- Approved Monthly Reports – Sheriff
- Approved March Payroll
- County Commission signed an Engagement to Represent Barton County in civil suit against those legally responsible for wrongful manufacture and distribution of prescription opiates and damages caused therein with Edgar Law Firm LLC, Robins Kaplan LLP and Andrews & Thornton AAL.
- County Commission met with Randy Vilela. He presented the Commission with three proposals on asbestos removal at the old hospital building.