Commission Agenda Meeting July-6-2020
Notice is hereby given that the Barton County Commission will hold a meeting on the 6th day of
July, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. in the office of the County Commission, Barton County, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting will include the following open topics and any other matter that comes before the County Commission.
- Discuss correspondence received by Commission since last meeting
- Approve Minutes of the June 29, 2020 meeting
- Approve invoices to be paid on Monday, July 13th
- Approve Liquor License
- Approve Monthly Reports
- Approve July Payroll
- 9:30 a.m. – Shaen Rooney, Liberty and Micah Nicholas, Mortenson
- 10:00 a.m. – Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department
- 10:30 a.m. – Amy Pierce, Great River Engineering
- 11:00 a.m. – Chris Wyatt, Cox Barton County Hospital
- 4:00 p.m. – Road & Bridge Crew
Courthouse will be closed on Friday, July 3rd in observance of the Independence Day Holiday.