Commission Agenda Meeting Jan-19-2021
Notice is hereby given that the Barton County Commission will hold a meeting on the 19th day of January, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. in the office of the County Commission, Barton County, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting will include the following open topics and any other matter that comes before the County Commission.
- Discuss correspondence received by Commission since last meeting
- Approve Minutes of the January 11, 2021 meeting
- Approve invoices to be paid on Monday, January 25, 2021
- Approve January Payroll
- 10:00 a.m. – Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department
- 2:00 p.m. – Approve 2021 Budget
- 3:00 p.m. – Road & Bridge Crew
- Courthouse will be closed on Monday, January 18th in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. County Commission will meet on Tuesday, January 19th.