Commission Agenda Meeting Jan-18-2022
Notice is hereby given that the Barton County Commission will hold a meeting on the 17th day of January 2022 at 9:00 a.m. in the office of the County Commission, Barton County, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting will include the following open topics and any other matter that comes before the County Commission.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Discuss correspondence received by Commission since last meeting.
- Approve Minutes of the January 3, 2022 meeting
- Approve expenditures to be paid on Monday, January 31, 2022
- Approve Monthly Reports
- Approve January Payroll
- 2022 Budget Hearings
- 2:30 p.m. – Paul Stebbins
- 3:00 p.m. – Road & Bridge Crew
- Courthouse will be closed on Monday, January 17, 2022 in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday. County Commission will meet on Tuesday, January 18, 2022.