Commission Agenda Meeting Feb-16-2021
Notice is hereby given that the Barton County Commission will hold a meeting on the 16th day of February, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. in the office of the County Commission, Barton County, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting will include the following open topics and any other matter that comes before the County Commission.
- Discuss correspondence received by Commission since last meeting
- Approve Minutes of the February 8, 2021 meeting
- Approve invoices to be paid on Monday, February 23, 2021
- Approve Monthly Reports
- Approve February Payroll
- 10:00 a.m. – Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department
- 1:00 p.m. – David Johnson
- 3:00 p.m. – Road & Bridge Crew
- Courthouse will be closed on Friday, February 12th in observance of Lincoln’s Birthday.
- Courthouse will be closed on Monday, February 15th in observance of Washington’s Birthday. County Commission will meet on Tuesday, February 16th
- The Barton County Extension Banquet will be held on Tuesday, February 16th, at 6:00 p.m. at the First Baptist Church.