Commission Agenda Meeting Dec-6-21
Notice is hereby given that the Barton County Commission will hold a meeting on the 6th day of December, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. in the office of the County Commission, Barton County, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting will include the following open topics and any other matter that comes before the County Commission.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Discuss correspondence received by Commission since last meeting.
- Approve Minutes of the November 29, 2021 meeting
- Approve invoices to be paid on Monday, December 13, 2021
- Approve Monthly Reports
- Approve 2022 Holidays
- 11:30 a.m. – Steve Dopp-Murphy Tractor
- 1:00 p.m. – Mike Smalley
- 3:00 p.m. – Road & Bridge Crew
- 3:30 p.m. – Judge Munton and Shane Hirschman