Commission Agenda Meeting August -30-2021
Notice is hereby given that the Barton County Commission will hold a meeting on the 30th day of
August, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. in the office of the County Commission, Barton County, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting will include the following open topics and any other matter that comes before the County Commission.
- Discuss correspondence received by Commission since last meeting.
- Approve Minutes of the August 23, 2021 meeting
- Approve invoices to be paid on Tuesday, September 7, 2021
- Approve August Payroll
- Approve Liquor License
- Petition of Vacation of Abandoned Road – Northfork Township
- 10:00 a.m. – Discuss Jail
- John Simpson, Mike Smalley and John Davis
- 3:00 p.m. – Road & Bridge Crew
- Courthouse will be closed on Friday, August 27, 2021 in observance of the Juneteenth Holiday.