Commission Agenda Meeting Aug-26-2019
Notice is hereby given that the Barton County Commission will hold a meeting on the 26th day of August, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in the office of the County Commission, Barton County, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting will include the following open topics and any other matter that comes before the County Commission.
- Discuss correspondence received by Commission since last meeting
- Approve Minutes of the August 19, 2019 meeting
- Approve invoices to be paid on Tuesday, September 3, 2019
- Approve Monthly Reports
- Approve time sheets to be paid on Wednesday, August 28th
- 10:00 a.m. – Tax Sale
- 11:00 a.m. – Monte TenKley
- 1:30 p.m. – Joe Meadows
- 2:30 p.m. – Road and Bridge
- FEMA Applicant Briefing will be held on Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. at Thiebaud Auditorium.