Commission Meeting Minutes April-13-2020
April 13, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the April 6, 2020, 2020 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved April Expenditures
- Approved April Payroll
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department, and discussed the Covid-19 virus.
- County Commission spoke with Dale Norwood, Doylesport Township Board Member, on the phone concerning township road issues.
- County Commission met with Prosecuting Attorney Mike Smalley and Sheriff Mitch Shaw. They spoke with Mary Miller, Davis Insurance and MOPERM Insurance with questions about our insurance.
- County Commission spoke, via phone, to Joe Davis concerning the old hospital grounds. In order for the property to have 501C3 status the Memorial Park Board needs to have a long term lease or contract on it.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk